Jay Abraham has defined preeminence as “being totally focused on adding value for the other side and understanding what value looks like.” The most intriguing result of victimization in any scam, fraud or predatory sales tactic is the distinguishable lack of value transferred in the process. These events are always totally one-sided in that the only gain in the process is by the scammer or fraudster as they steal time, money and psychic energy.
The grand loser in this is always the victim. There is no preeminence in this transaction, nor is there any long term relationship value. With this very obvious equation there remains an extraordinary amount of victims created on a daily if not hourly basis. How can this be?
It all starts within the victim; no one can scam, defraud or manipulate you unless you allow it. The power of avoidance always lies with you, yet the psychological triggers are rarely understood on a personal level. As such manipulation becomes a very simple process which leads to the greater risks of scams and frauds.
Predatory sales tactics are the invite to every level of scam or fraud. It all begins with a sales pitch. I want to make it very clear that professional sales people are vital to our everyday lives and our overall financial well-being. The grave obstacles lie within the industries which promote predatory sales tactics and strive to make sales revenue at any cost. The lack of value transfer is a poor decision about money.
A simple method in which you can make smart decisions about money is by minimizing your bad decisions about money. Losses are always more difficult to overcome than a simple “no” decision. By saying no you can greatly limit your potential losses, of course the next level is to make “yes” decisions so you can successful grow your wealth status.
The attraction to a “yes” decision is the thought of quick gain, fast money. It starts with an offer that seems to be risk free and offers “guarantees.” Everyone has a greed trigger and once it is initiated the launch code begins on a bad decision about money.
While making smart decisions about money requires a learning curve for each individual having a 3rd party non-biased advocate provides you with a 24hr protection shield. Almost the last resort in spite of yourself scenario. Of course once you gain the mandatory self-knowledge which drives your financial decisions you can rely on self-dependence more readily. Having an advocate allows for you to pass off the sales pitch and early attraction button. The 3rd party source is then able to objectively review and dig into the offer with full detachment and no personal bias. This level of protection is priceless as it will remove the initial level of bad decisions about money. This provides full insulation in that it is the stop sign on poor decisions about money.
The levels are financial decisions you make in a lifetime are multi-layered and any one of these decisions can set you back years and possibly lead to financial ruin. Look at all these areas in which your ability to make smart decisions about money can be the difference between financial freedom and total financial misery:
1. Insurances: including Life, Home, Auto, Personal Liability, Commercial Liability, Health, Flood and many others.
2. Medical concerns including Medicare, Medicaid, Health Insurance, Health Providers and much more.
3. Housing, do you rent?, Own? Insurance protection, maintenance concerns, upkeep, liability exposure, Home Improvement, Furnishings, and many other financial decisions.
4. Transportation, auto, travel, vacations, insurance, maintenance, and much more.
5. Family care, children, elderly family members, illness of family members etc…
6. Taxes, how to limit your tax liability, how to grow your assets tax-free, how to position your assets most advantageously and much more.
7. Estate planning, how to pass on wealth, how to protect wealth, how to establish trust protection, how to legally protect your assets, how to best position retirement income, and much more.
8. Identity (the most prevailing fraud in society today is identity theft which will destroy everything in points 1-7)
All these areas have the potential for you to be victimized by predatory sales people, scams and out- right fraud. When you least expect it you can be targeted and ultimately victimized.
Our mission at the Advocacy Network is to fully inoculate and insulate consumers, investors and businesses against scams, fraud and predatory sales tactics.